Just feel like gripping right now. Paying bills and working out our budget and needing to take out some aggression. Every time I go out to eat, I get one of two things to drink, either water or coke and with both I ALWAYS ask for LOTS of lemons on the side. I would say 98% of the time I will actually get more then one slice of lemon, and then it is usually only two measly slices. Why is it that when I ask for LOTS of lemons NO ONE gets it!?!?! I like lemons people and LOTS of them!!! I hear by promise to leave a VERY generous tip to the wait staff that brings me more then two slices of lemon on the first try!
14 hours ago

1 comment:
That is HILARIOUS and so TRUE! it happens to me ALL the time except they cannot bring me more than 2 limes! I mean seriously with my water there are at least 4 limes floating around in that water, IF they bring me "a lot of limes on the side". thanks for making me feel like i am not alone!
Post a Comment