Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Video!

Here is the new video I just posted over on the Mommy Madness site! Thanks to a bunch of really good friends, we got this video that I love! I am having SO much fun with this whole project! The car is AWESOME and I just feel like this whole thing is too good to be true and that there must be a catch. But, there isn't. I am really getting to drive this awesome car, get gas money each week, and get really cool "mommy missions" to go on!

I will be posting in the next day or so about our shopping trip to Kroger. We were given $150 to go buy groceries and see how full we could get the back of the car... again... really cool!!!

Don't forget to VOTE!!! If you don't live in Texas, you can only vote once (from that computer... if you own multiple computers or have access to a few hundred in a computer lab.... I'm just sayin...) sorry, but if you do live in Texas you can vote as many times as you want! AND by voting you are registering yourself to also win the awesome getaway to a great Spa in Austin!

Thanks for your support! I am up against some pretty tough competition (the other women really are awesome) with large blog followings so every vote counts!!!

5 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

Love It!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best sister in the World. :) You have my votes. :)

Nini said...

HAHAHAHA!!! The still shot of Kyle is the best part!! So CUTE!! And the most entertaining one I've seen yet (of course!!):):):) How fun this all is! CAN'T WAIT to see you in a week, put all of us in the Amazing Traverse, and eat at Napoli's!! Love love love!!

Nini said...

HEY!!! Just had a name idea for the AMAZING Traverse (drum roll, please.....) here goes.....Mazie! (you know, short for AMAZING!) Whaddayathink???

Nini said...

AND -- come to think of it, we DO have access to about 15 computers here at the office.... ;)

Nini said...

NO FAIR TWITTERING ABOUT GOOD NEWS AND THEN NOT TELLING!!!!!!!!! SPILL IT!!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org