Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The "Mom Squad"



OK, It's time to let the cat out of the bag... I have been chosen to be apart of an AWESOME marketing event that is going on in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and Kansas City!!! Finally, someone (probably a woman) decided to tap into the booming market of 'mommy-blogs' and market this crossover, a 2009 Chevrolet Traverse! And... I get to be a part of it!!! I know, I am probably way more excited to tell you, then you are to hear it... but get this...

For 8 week, yes, that is EIGHT whole weeks, I get to drive this awesome car, get free gas, a free massage, free tickets to six flags and a whole bunch of other REALLY awesome stuff and all I have to do is blog about our experience in the car! How cool is that!?!? In the DFW area, there were 5 moms chosen to take part in this experiment and we are all super excited! I have been hesitant to share all of this cause it was still kind of in the works, but today I met 3 of the other members of the 'Mom Squad' and it made it so much more real and like I might actually get to do this!

Click here for the link to the 'Mommy Madness in DFW' page to read my posts about this really cool car and the other mom's posts as well. I think the whole event is kicking off around the 20th of this month... so exciting!!!

3 comments:

Nathan and Stephany said...

Wow, that is just really cool - how fun! So you'll be a mom "traversing" it in style then. Neato. -Nathan

Brooke said...

I was so nice to meet you on Wednesday. It's such a fun opportunity for us, and I can't wait to get started!

Kristen said...

That is awesome! How did you get picked or find out about it??

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org