Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sleepy

OK, here we are... in our new 2009 Chevrolet Traverse... more on that later. For now, enjoy this little funny video of Ryland that I shot with our brand new Flip Video! This awesome camera was given to us to record our time in the car and we get to keep it!!!

Kyle and I did not want to stop driving the car today, so poor thing took her nap in the car. This is just before the nap, a little grouchy but still sweet. :)

5 comments:

Oh So Cynthia said...

Awww, sweet baby! I miss that age. And how about our new cars! Awesome!! Have a great weekend!!

Brooke said...

So cute! T was so upset that she didn't get to drive in "mama's new car" on the way home from the station. I waited until we were home and it stopped raining before switching car seats around, and then she was quite happy to go for a drive!

From the View of 1336 said...

I loved riding in the Chevy Traverse!!! Incredible!!! Thanks for the sweet ride. The space and the features are quite remarkable. :) Love the video too.

Holly said...

Great car! What an adorable little daughter you have! :)

Nini Loves Ryland said...

****sigh****....I want to squeeze her!!! :)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org