Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mommy Madness


And so it begins! The site and promotion officially launches tomorrow (4.20.09) so please go check it out (click on the above logo)!!! You can read about the other 4 moms that are getting drive this awesome car and you can vote! The mom who gets the most votes wins a get-away-weekend to the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa in Austin, TX. And get this, by voting you also are getting a change to win that same weekend!!!

So, please... check it out and vote!!! This whole thing is SO much fun and I am SO excited to be apart of it! I have been driving the car all weekend and absolutely LOVE it! Can't wait to share this journey with you!

1 comment:

From the View of 1336 said...

I am so excited and you know who has my vote!!!!! The Traverse is an amazing Mom vehicle for sure. :)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org