Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rained Out

Tonight we took our longest drive in the Traverse to date. We drove from the White Rock Lake area all the way over Ranger’s Stadium. It was raining and rush hour during our drive over there. We paid for parking, walked inside, watched a woman chew out her boyfriend, watched him leave her there, watched her tell her friends about what he had just done (it was all quite comical from an outsiders view) and then find out the game had been rained out. So, we went for some coffee and dessert near by and then made the long drive home.

But… really… I must say, what should have been a long frustrating evening of driving and weather turned out to be actually quite nice and relaxing. This car rides so smoothly, especially on the highways and is so super quite. The heated seats also make for a “spa” like feeling! I am 5 months pregnant with our second baby and my back has been acting up, but tonight it got a good hour and half with the heat on it, I am feeling quite nice.


Ryland was very entertained by my wonderful sister, so it turned out to be a nice little road trip in the rain. One other thing that I LOVE about this car is the windshield wipers! They are by far the best wipers I have ever experienced in a car before and I am totally digging them. Apparently they are special blades that suction onto your windshield, instead of the old fashioned kind and work fabulously!


You really should go try them out during your test drive! Remember, the one your taking to get your free massage from Massage Envy!?!? And… don’t forget to vote for me!!!


No comments:

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org