Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vacation here we come!!!

Alright, I am leaving for vacation very soon and will warn you now that there probably won't be any posts for about 3 weeks! But, I promise upon our return you will get more pictures then you could have asked for! :) I also have some exciting news to tell you when we get back!!!! But.... you'll have to wait for it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT???!!!! That is completely unacceptable!! 1. No posts for three weeks?? What will I do at work??? 2. Exciting news that I am waiting three weeks for??? NO WAY!!! I'll get it out of Kyle in 15 minutes on the phone!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wait. Maybe I already know the exciting news! I just remembered something..........hee hee!! I guess I'm the lucky one.....but don't anybody try to get me to tell, cuz I guess it's a secret!

Amy Dawn said...

I am so sad that we were not able to make it on Wednesday because Annabelle is going to have to go SOOOOO long without seeing her good friend Ryland!

I will be anxiously awaiting your news that you have to share-even though I think I know what it might be!

Hope you have a GREAT time on your vacation!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org