Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just to keep you happy...










Here are just a few shots of our trip to Albuquerque. We are only halfway done with our vacation and we are loving it! Ryland is totally smitten for her Paparino (oooh-no, is what she calls him). When he is in the room she wants nothing to do with anyone else, not even me. :) She will not let him tell her "no" at all. If he does, she gets a very sad face, sticks out her bottom lip and starts to cry. Needless to say, she has him completely wrapped around his little finger.

We have been to the Zoo, the Aquarium, the top of the Mountain, my Mom's classroom, and almost every good restaurant in town. Ryland feels right at home here, so the trip has been very easy.

In less then one week, my baby bump has decided to make its appearance and I now have only three things that I brought to NM that fit. Nice. So, we are going to have to make a shopping run and find some clothes for me to wear... but I will never complain about "having" to go shopping!

I will post more upon our return, but I thought this might hold you over.

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Love the little black shoes and picture #2! : ) Thanks for sharing pics. Hope you are having a restful vacation. Tell your sis and parents hi for me. P.S. Should guys should come to CO! : )

Anonymous said...

I am in love with that little girl!! Just sayin.....:):):)

Anonymous said...

Also, just a tad bit jealous of the ready availability of all things green chili that you are no doubt experiencing these two weeks! Yummmmmmm

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org