OK, so I have somethings coming up in my life within the next few weeks. Remember this post, when I not so subtly mentioned that I had a surprise that I would mention in a few weeks? Well, I still cannot tell you what the surprise is, but I am contemplating changing the name and domain for this blog. The surprise involves our family blog and the public and I am not so sure that I am comfortable with all of our names, including last names, being on here. I know this might make it sticky for you all when navigating to our blog, but hopefully I can make the transition as smoothly as possible and that you would all understand.
Currently I am deciding on a new blog name and begging Kyle for a blog overhaul... but those aren't so cheep, so we might be staying with the same design until I get some birthday money or someone wants to donate towards our blog remodel, lol! :) I feel as though I am entering a league that I am not qualified for! I will be surrounded by other blogging moms that have really great looking, fun, professional blogs with TONS of readers and here I am with my simple little blog with all 5 faithful readers! But, that's OK, the little fish has to swim with the big fish once in a while...
13 hours ago

2 comments:
Just so you know you don't have to pay for the name change and you don't have to put up a new blog to do it. I had to change mine for personal reasons not too long ago so if you need help with that part, let me know. Also, there are some great free designs out there, mine was free for instance, you just have to dig. A lot!!!
well I am sad that your news is not what I thought (I thought we were going to be learning girl or boy) but so excited that you get to be part of the fun!!! Looking forward to following you---and you will be my fav even if the others have more followers!!!
Post a Comment