Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Short and Sweet

Ha, ha, OK, I will post something for goodness sake! :) Sorry, I've been kind of in a dry spell and haven't been getting on the computer much anymore, but I will get better at it. This one is going to be short, but a good one! I just found the coolest site:

retailmenot.com

You can go here and type in any store you are going to shop at. Then a list of potential coupons comes up. I just bought a Christmas present for a certain someone and got free shipping because of this site!

I will post pictures from Thanksgiving and an update later on, just wanted to share this with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great web site! I didn't find a deal, but I did find out that a deal I got earlier was actually the best one out there! Good for me :) Anyway, LOVE YOU ALL and I'm glad you got a good deal on your gift for your certain someone.....:)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org