Saturday, November 22, 2008

Small Fryday Contest

Hello world, my name is Small Fry and I am one the four beautiful children that MckMama and Prince Charming are lovingly and fearful raising. And yes, we are all ages 4 and under!!! Our newst brother just got here three weeks ago and I just can't seem to keep my hands off him! By the way.... he's our little MckMiracle and you should come see his sweet face over at My Charming Kids Blog!

There is a contest going on on one of my favorite blogs and this post is my entry in that contest. You have a few minuets to spare you should really click over to this fabulous blog! It will make you cry, laugh, think, share and be thankful!


3 comments:

Amy Dawn said...

I am having withdrawls!! You have not had a blog post in way too long :) No pressure or anything-just letting you know I am watching :)

The Robinson Family said...

I agree with Amy Dawn! : )

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org