Wednesday, December 31, 2008

9 for 9

9 Things I want for 2009:

1. Finish the "Love Dare" project
2. Actually read the entire bible - cover to cover
3. Support and love my husband every way that I can
4. Be present everyday for Ryland's big and small milestones
5. Stay on top of house work
6. Iron my husbands clothes for work
7. Grow a vegetable garden
8. Bake a fresh loaf of bread every week
9. Lose 15 pounds (or have another baby and not worry about those 15 pounds until 2010, lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be wonderful year! What beautiful goals :) I especially like #9.....hee hee! God's RICHEST blessings on your 2009, my precious daughter-in-law! See you soon -- can you believe she's almost ONE????!!!

Anonymous said...

After you iron Kyle's clothes can you come do mine:) I can't seem to get Brandon to do it.

Amy Dawn said...

I love you Sherah! You have the best goals! I think that Italo and I may have to get the Love Dare book-it looks really good. It has been a while since we have had a devotional book we enjoyed. I also love your goal about being present for each of Ryland's moments. That is so hard--being in the room not as hard as really being present!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org