Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lost Blog Roll!!!

OH NO! When I updated my layout I seemed to have lost my blog roll!!!! Please help me! I can't remember every one's URL and need you to comment to this post so that I can add you to my blog roll again!

Thanks!!!

4 comments:

reflections said...

been there done that!
next time you re-do your blog open up your blog roll as if you were going to put a new one in and then DON'T close it! You then have to re-do it with the new layout and put every single one in again. It's such a pain!

From the View of 1336 said...

Love your pictures and your new blog!!!

The Robinson Family said...

Fun new blog look!

krcorso said...

Hey friend!! I have been MIA from the blog world, but will hopefully have some time to catch up over Christmas break! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org