OK, so sometimes, I'm all about change. I find that if I change things up then I get more interested in them. For example, when I am sick of my living space I know that if I move the furniture around or change the pictures on the wall then.... bam.... its like a new space again. This is defiantly an inherited trait (disorder) thanks to my mom! I remember just about every school break we would rearrange different rooms of the house or just a few cabinets in the kitchen and it always seemed to work.
So, I'm trying it here. I figured, maybe if I give my blog a make-over then I will be more interested in it and start blogging more.
13 hours ago

5 comments:
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE it!!!!! Those are the greatest pictures!! (the one at the top and the ones of Daddy, Mommy and Ry-Pie)!! The most BEAUTIFUL family in the whole entire world!!! It's a good thing we're coming soon, cuz I'm feelin' the need.....!!! And listen, my beautiful daughter -- please don't add "blogging" to your list of things to feel guilty about not doing or to feel pressured to get it done. My goodness -- blogging is FOR YOU! Do it if YOU want to, and don't if you don't!!! Those of us far away love to see what's going on and to see all the new pics, but you can just upload pics when you get new ones and we can make do with that! Those moms who blog their hearts our are able to do it because it is therapeutic to them, it is calming to them and it is what they WANT to do. Not everybody is wired that way. You have NO obligation to anybody to blog! You do it if and when it fits into the life you are trying to put together with your husband and your baby :) OK, sorry, did I rant? Just take it from somebody who struggles with feeling guilty for not being Ultimate Mom/Wife/Sunday School Teacher/Homeschooler/Career person/mentor/friend/mother-in-law/deacon's wife/Christian/Bible Studier/etc,etc,etc.......EXHAUSTING!!! There is so much available for you to do and be involved in, and the internet opens up a whole new universe that I didn't even have to consider. IT could overwhelm you! Just love your baby and your home and your husband, and let the rest fall into place according to what you have peace about. Whew! Sorry about the novel! LOVE YOU!!!!!
I love it!!! I want a new blog page. Where did you get it? and how did you do that header, oh goodness the questions!! Your pics look great i want to see more. Love you, talk to you soon!
I LOVE the new look!! Where did you get it? The pictures are beautiful, I love and miss you guys! I CAN'T wait to see you guys!
I agree with everything your mom said!
Great advice. I have been a blogger since '03 (not on this site the whole time) and I have always had dry spells. It's normal. I can only write when it is in my heart to do so.
LOVE the new layout and the new pictures! So Fun!
Post a Comment