Friday, April 11, 2008

In the works

OK, pictures are coming soon I promise. Our computer apparently has a virus and its really frustrating to try and upload anything. I haven't even touched the computer in the last week because I think I have "Computer Rage." It's a lot like 'Road Rage' but on the computer. You know, when something is not loading fast enough or the link that you want to open doesn't work, most normal people just get frustrated and move on. Well, not me. I get heated inside, throw the mouse down or click 50 times (as if that helps anything), mumble under my breath and then I usually just have to walk away. So, since we have a virus and it is incredibly hard for me, I just stay away (it's better for everyone that way).

3 comments:

The Green Family said...

you crazy girl! i think i click the mouse 50 times with anything, apparently i am a bit impatient, but you know that when it comes to the comp. great to talk to you the other day, cant wait to see pics! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Grumps needs to come fix that computer for you!!! OH -- and I guess he could bring me and we could obsess over our beautiful, amazing little granddaughter while we're there! Just a thought!! SOON!

Love and miss you SO much (I'm starting to cry every time I see a picture of Ryland -- it's definitely time to come!)

Anonymous said...

I can soooo imagine your tantrum when the computer does not work! I have been there MANY times-especially at home when no one is there to see me! We can be patient for more pictures as long as we get to see you on Wednesday night! It has been too long since I have seen your faces! I am THRILLED that we will still be in the same group! YIPEE!!!!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org