Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Dallas Arboretum

She loves to stand now, what a big girl!
She loves her Daddy!
I think the hat is a little too small. She was blessed with a Basom head! :)




5 comments:

The Green Family said...

oh my how cute all of you are! she is getting so big! you all are adorable. wish we lived close, makes me sad! well glad to see some pics finally! it is my turn for an update, hopefully i can do that tomorrow! love ya, give ryland a big kiss for me! tell kyle hi!

Anonymous said...

These are super duper amazingly outrageously awesomeness!!!! SHE CAN STAND UP AND PICK HER HEAD UP!!! Oh goodness!! She is the most amazing baby in history!

Oh, and Sherah -- your hair is adorable!

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The picture with the hat!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Just like I've always told Kyle -- she has a big head to hold that amazingly big, super smart brain! She was doomed from the start.....;)

krcorso said...

Great pics, Sherah! Miss Ryland is too cute! That hat is hilarious! It almost resembles a yamaka! Is she Jewish? :) Love you peeps and miss you!

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful granddaughter in the world. I am so excited about coming to see her. I will try not to be in an emotional state of mind when we come. We love you three so much.

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org