








Ryland Shay Witt made her arrival into this world at 4:16pm on January 10, 2008. She weighed 9lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long (well, 21.25 when she was born, but she had a cone head, so on day two she measured 21). The birth and the last five days have been more perfect then I could have ever imagined! We are both doing great and getting settled into our new life.
My parents have been in town helping us get ready for her arrival and helping us after the birth. It has been amazing having them here. They sacrificed so much to come for the amount of time that they did, but they have made this whole experience what it has been, perfect! Thank you is not enough, but that is all I know how to say. My sister also has been here helping us in this transition, I am so thankful that she lives so close!
Kyle too has been fabulous! He has taken to his new role as a Dad so great! He said the cutest thing the other day, "God made Ryland the perfect size, she fits just right in my arms." Words cannot describe how much more I love him as everyday goes by. I feel like I am getting to know him all over again and loving every minute of it.
Ryland has been so much fun over the last five days. Even at this age, she has so much personality and I love every inch of her! It is true what they say, I never thought I could love another human the way that I am in love with her! Here are a few pictures of these past few days. There will be more to come, but as you can imagine my computer time is limited. :)
Thank you all for your prayers and support! We have truly been blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people. Thank you Lord for this wonderful life!

7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't believe how much I want to hold her!!!! The picture of her sleeping on her boppy (in that adorable koala outfit:)) is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!! It's true -- nobody could ever convince you of how much you will love your kids, until you are holding your own child. It's truly one of the GREATEST things in this whole life and it opens your eyes to a whole new understanding of how much God love YOU! Ryland is the most precious gift, and I can't wait to see her again. I'm in love.
She is adorable, thanks for the pics. We can't wait to meet her. Remember that during her nap time it needs to be your nap time too. Chores can wait, the dog will come back home, etc.
WOW!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! Already so alert and filled out :) She looks like she is already ready to have tea parties with Annabelle! We can't wait to meet her! Let us know when you are ready for visitors! We have been and will continue to pray for you guys!
oh my!!!! she is just darling, she definately has your eyes! but she favors kyle as well. isnt life just wonderful?? children are so fulfilling and such a blessing. hope you are feeling well. she is beautiful and snuggly looking! give her a big kiss for me and harper! i hope i can meet her soon! love ya and talk to you soon. by the way- he got the job, guess we will be on the move again.
love ya lots,
shelley
I am so happy I am here to hold Miss Ryland Shay. She is simply Adorable!!! Kyle and Sherah~ You are awesome parents! Congrats and I love you! ~Talitha
Precious...precious!!! She is so adorable. I cannot wait to meet her! Such a sweet gift.
Love you!!
Sherah & Kyle,
Oh my gosh, how precious Ryland Shay Witt is!! Uncle Danny and I have had you and your family in our prayers for many, many months, and we are so thankful that the birth of your first baby girl went so well! She was well worth the wait, wasn't she? I wish I could just hold and love her in person, but please know that I'm am doing just that in my heart, at least until I get to see you all in person! Congratulations, and most of all, Praise the Lord for He is always faithful!!
Lots and lots of love,
Aunt Georganne and Uncle Danny
Post a Comment