ahh she is just precious. hope you are enjoying every minute of it! harper loved to sleep with her hands up by her face also. drama queens!! she is just a cutie! what color is her hair? hope you all are doing well. talk to you soon. love, shelley
So Cute! I love watching the little ones sleep with their hands on their face! And the one with her hands over her head it so cute! We will see you on Thursday with some dinner!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
4 comments:
ahh she is just precious. hope you are enjoying every minute of it! harper loved to sleep with her hands up by her face also. drama queens!! she is just a cutie! what color is her hair? hope you all are doing well. talk to you soon. love, shelley
What a cutie, can't wait to meet her in person. You both will be great parents and we can't wait to see all of you hopefully soon.
Love,
Sharla
So Cute! I love watching the little ones sleep with their hands on their face! And the one with her hands over her head it so cute! We will see you on Thursday with some dinner!
AAAAHHHH!!!!! I could just eat her up! OK if I come back tomorrow????........
Post a Comment