Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Quick update (becuase there's not much going on...)

So, our sweet little girl is still taking her time coming into this world! We went to our Dr appointment today and not much has changed. I am 1.5 cementers dilated and 60% effaced, but other then that there is no news. If she decides not to come into this world before too long, we will be induced towards the beginning of next week. Please pray that she comes on her own time, I know that people get induced all the time and I trust my Dr whole-heartedly, but I really want her to come when she is ready. Although, I keep reminding myself that God has written her birth story and it will be just how He planned it, even if it's not my plan. :)

Thank you all for your prayers and we will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to do great! i agree wait for her to come when she is ready!! but just dont let her make a habit of getting things her way!! haha! anyway, love you guys and cant wait to meet her! love you,
shelleu

Anonymous said...

oh Little Girl -- we are all SO anxious! But, Nini thinks you are planning for many years of birthday parties that will be as far away from New Year's Day as you can make them! You are a smart cookie! We will all try to be very patient (especially your poor mommy, who is as ready as she'll ever be!) and trust that our Father has things under control.

Can't wait to see you!

the corsos said...

Sweet friend!! You are absolutely right...her birth story is already written, even if it doesn't "match" your plan! Y'all are in my prayers, including Miss Ryland Shay! Just let me know when you would like your meals to start coming!! :)

Jouleen said...

beautiful girl!!! i'm so excited for you! i'm praying for your patience! I know it's hard when you and kyle both are SO anxious i'm sure! congrats already! i can't wait to see all 3 of you!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org