Friday, January 25, 2008

First time to go out for coffee.







We had our two week check-up last Wednesday and everything looks great! She gained 10 oz and grew 1.5 inches since birth. She is healthy and thriving which is exactly what we want. The only thing that is going 'wrong' is her stinking little belly button. She has had more belly button issues since birth, but if that is all that is 'wrong' then I can handle it.
Here are some pictures of her on this day and getting some fresh air. Oh how nice it was to get out of the house!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at this website and these pictures, but it's TORTURE!!! I want to hold her and squeeze her and sing to her....:( sigh***

She is SO beautiful -- those eyes...!! And it looks like she was a perfect angel on her first coffee date! And the one of her asleep on the couch -- OH MY GOSH ADORABLE! I can hardly stand it!! Looks like you're figuring out "life with a baby" just fine -- what an amazing adventure awaits you EVERY DAY! Every day is a miracle and, if you can believe it, you will only love her more and more as you watch her little self grow and change. And, enjoy the laughter -- it's one of the very best gifts that babies bring with them!

Love you all and I TRULY can't wait to see you again -- HURRY and come visit!!!!!!!!!!

Keisha Rae said...

ok..seriously..can you just send her to me for a couple days? i mean ya feeding could be an issue but ya know, we'll figure something out..the pictures of her on the couch are seriously adorable. I want to just come and stay!! i miss her already!!! can't wait to see you guys in Feb!!

Anonymous said...

This great grandma wants to hold this little angel so bad!! She is so beautiful you two do good work together. You both look so good and happy. I can see Ryland is already changing you both to a couple of love bunnies. She needs that and so do you. Sure hope you are coming to Albuq soon. I can't wait. It will be so neat to show her to her great-great grandparents. Love ya both Mam-ma

Anonymous said...

Ryland is soo cute in these pics! I am glad that everything is going so well and I hope her belly button heals up in no time! Then, she gets to take a bath!!!! Exciting :) Hope to seee you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Everyone here is DYING to see her! Come. Soon.

Anonymous said...

Sherah and Kyle-
Ryland is so adorable. We are excited to watch her grow! We are so happy for you!!!
Love,
Angela and Tyler

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org