I can't believe she will be turning 4 in January! It seems like such a short time ago we were freaking out at the fact that we were having a baby and everything in our life was changing. I was quitting work, Kyle was stopping seminary to start working full-time and we were becoming a family of 3. Now, I can't imagine life without her.
She is such a sweet spirit. She is gentle, playful, loving, thoughtful, and imaginative all wrapped up in one. Although, don't let her fool you... she is very smart and very manipulative... she keeps me on my toes and always catches me when I slip-up or forget to hold her accountable. She is also moody, but most of the time she is just wrapped up in her imagination world that she forgets the rest of us aren't always playing.
She really has the sweetest disposition... several times a day she tells me she loves me, just because. She is always in tune to me and how I am feeling... which I never expected from my 3 year old. I can imagine her as a teacher, a counselor, a nurse (she has always said she wants to be a doctor), or some sort of caregiver because of how she is so in-tune to others.
She is also a rule-follower which makes her the quintessential big sister... something I'm sure we will work on for the rest of her childhood. ;)
I am totally in love with this little one!
13 hours ago


1 comment:
Oh my sweet, sweet, wonderful, beautiful, brilliant first grandchild. I love that little blonde girl so much!! She reminds me so much of a sweet, wonderful, beautiful, brilliant little blonde boy I used to know :) love and miss all of you LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment