Thursday, November 3, 2011

BIG move and SNOW!!!

Last week we moved, we had very short notice to get out here... but could not pass up the opportunity. After much prayer, we felt this was the best option for our family and we moved to Montrose, CO. It's a small town (19,000 people) and Kyle has been hired to manage the Wells Fargo on Main Street. One week in and I'm really liking it... I can see so many good things for our family here. At minimum Kyle will be home 12+ hours more a week, which is such a blessing for us! 

I will use this blog again, so keep all our loved ones updated on the happenings of our growing family, so I'm sure I will post more about the move later. For now, I wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday... our first Colorado snow!!! The girls had such fun playing! 










2 comments:

Amy Dawn said...

the smiles on therir faces are priceless! The great thing about you not having to be busy taking others pictures is you can take more pictures of your kids! Cant wait to see them :)

Nini said...

Yayyyyyy!!!!! You're back!!!!! :):):):):)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org