Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moon.

Last night the moon was incredible. But, seriously have you ever tried to take a picture of the moon… yea… it doesn’t work so well. But, Ryland and I had fun going outside in our PJs and talking about the beauty of the moon. We talked about the fact that God made the moon so beautiful so that we would remember Him. So that when we see beautiful things that scream of His creation that we will stop and worship Him. She then shouted, “Thanks God for making the moon!” I love moments like this, I wish I could capture them and relive them whenever I wanted. Sometimes I can’t wait for my babies to grow up, most of the time I am sad that the moments are passing by too quickly.     moon2

DSC_0506 DSC_0508 DSC_0509

2 comments:

Nini said...

Yes, the moon is stunning! But just as beautiful and awe-inspiring is the smile on that precious little girl's face :) I love her!!!

Nini said...

P.S. AMEN on the "can't wait for them to grow up, but I'm so sad they are growing up so quickly" thing!! Argh! I think every mommy goes through that! CHERISH AND TREASURE EVERY MOMENT! It's such a gift to have children....

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org