Monday, September 20, 2010

Brenley.

McAlester 088

McAlester 041

McAlester 0572

McAlester 120

Walking. Talking (about 10 words). Eating nothing but solid foods. Being a clown. Loving to play with Ryland. Great sleeper. Snuggler. Makes a horrible face at new people (but it’s quite funny). Strong willed. Dare-devil. Thinker. Loves Dora. Dancer. Daddy’s girl. My baby. I love this girl! 

3 comments:

Keisha Rae said...

I can't decide if reading your blog is a good idea or not these days. I cry every time. I miss you and the girls and kyle so much it's ridiculous. I hate missing all of these changes.

Mama said...

Oh my! What a precious post :) I love that girl, too!! She definitely has her own personality, doesn't she?! Keisha Rae -- that's the beauty of skype and blogs -- we get to keep up with eachother!!

Nini said...

Oops! I put "Mama" and I meant "Nini"!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org