ok SERIOUSLY!! These are AWESOME!! First I am so proud of you! You're soo good and I love your logo. Second I am so proud of my parents! They rocked it. These are just so great
Okay you seriously are SO talented! These look professional Sherah! I love the one of them laughing looking at each other-so cute! Be sure and tell them hello and Kym (s/p?) looks SO gorgeous!
Wow, sweetie! I don't know how to thank you!! You did SO good with what you had to work with ;) These are amazingly professional looking and I'm so proud of your work! You're right -- HOW will we ever choose???
These are gorgeous Sherah!!! Love them! So great that you were able to do this for their anniversary. Did you use the 50mm? Glad you started watermarking your pics. I need to work on that too. Maybe I'll have time to work on my "hobby" once Avery's in preschool. :)
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
8 comments:
awesome pics! Sorry you locked your keys in the car after it was over :( Was this at SMU?
ok SERIOUSLY!! These are AWESOME!! First I am so proud of you! You're soo good and I love your logo. Second I am so proud of my parents! They rocked it. These are just so great
Okay you seriously are SO talented! These look professional Sherah! I love the one of them laughing looking at each other-so cute! Be sure and tell them hello and Kym (s/p?) looks SO gorgeous!
these are gorgeous! Great work!
These are fabulous! Great work Sherah!
Happy Anniversary, Witts! Glad we got to spend time with you guys this weekend.
Wow, sweetie! I don't know how to thank you!! You did SO good with what you had to work with ;) These are amazingly professional looking and I'm so proud of your work! You're right -- HOW will we ever choose???
Beautiful pictures, Sherah, of a lovely couple. : ) Are you planning on starting a photography business?
These are gorgeous Sherah!!! Love them! So great that you were able to do this for their anniversary. Did you use the 50mm? Glad you started watermarking your pics. I need to work on that too. Maybe I'll have time to work on my "hobby" once Avery's in preschool. :)
Post a Comment