This is for all of you who don't get to see my wife's sense of humor all of the time. This is how she makes me smile, and just a few of the crazy things that she does from time to time. She has also taught our daughter some funny tricks!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
3 comments:
Hi Kyle!!! So nice to see a husband post on a blog :) Thanks for sharing funny pictures of Sherah-they are great!
HAHAHA!! Priceless! Thanks, Son! Come see me soon -- and bring your funny wife and daughter!!
I love your wife also! She is so funny and I love you too! Good post!
Post a Comment