He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
3 comments:
Well I bringing the IZZE to the party tonight. :)
Wonderful blog and family! God has richly blessed you both.
Long (too long) lost uncle Guy
PS. You have the most beautiful baby, we have her picture in the living room...to imagine...that I am a relative of something so perfect.
Georganne shared the link to your blog. In a phone conversation last night as I was asking about other family..
Jeremy graduated from CNU with a BS in Business minor Finance...Josh is working as a Journeyman (Electrical).
Love Guy
I CRAVE OATMEAL CREME PIES ALSO!!!! YUM!!!!
Post a Comment