- Ryland is officially walking! Not all the time, but when she wants to she can, very slowly. :)
- She says lots of words: Hi, Bye-bye, No-no, Dada, Mama, Gucky (yucky), Yes, Dank-ooo (thank you).
- Animal noises: Cow, Dog, Cat, Sheep, Duck, Chicken, Horse (sometimes)
- She LOVES to eat! And she eats almost anything these days. She is totally into feeding herself, which means, I can't help and meal time takes about an hour! :)
- She loves to say "Hi" to everyone that walks by us in the store or in the Dr office. It is the cutest thing ever. She will actually say hi and progressively get louder until that person looks at her and smiles.
- She really is just easy going! Our days consist of playtime, bath time, nap time, going outside and meals and she is perfectly happy to do any of those things.
Here is the update on the baby front, I am 11 weeks this week and I am feeling great! Last week go got to hear the wonderfully beautiful heartbeat and see the tiny little one wiggling around in my womb. It was so cool! I am showing a little even now, and this is a lot sooner then I showed with Ryland... but they say that is normal. I feel like I have gained 20 lbs, but it was only 2. We are starting to talk about our options for everything right now, should we get a bigger house? what room will the baby have? will Ryland still be in her crib? and a million more... but its so much fun!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! It's a darn good thing we are seeing you in a few days or I would hop in the car RIGHT NOW and be on my way!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is so fun and a little overwhelming to think about the planning! So many decision :)
Post a Comment