Ryland slept through the night!!!! YEA!!!! I hope that this continues! She is still needing us to go in there in order for her to fall asleep, but we don't pick her up or pat her a lot, we just stand by her crib and say "shhhhhh" and in a few minutes she is completely out! So, our goal of sleeping though the night has been met and now we will work on teaching her to fall asleep without us in the room.
Yea for sleep!!!!
13 hours ago

4 comments:
YYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Maybe a few more nights of that and you'll be feeling lots better!! I'm so proud of all of you!! Our Ry-baby is growing up in so many ways :):) I want to come see her and tell her how proud I am of her! Tell her Nini LLLOOOOVVVEEESS her!!!!
I am sooooo glad that it is working! See, she has it in her for sure! I am sure she will be able to go to sleep very soon without you all in there! So glad to hear!
WHOOO! TRAIN THAT SLEEP!
Go Ryland Go!!
;)
I am so proud of you guys for making this work! It will be so great when you can put her down and off to sleep she goes! GOOD JOB to you all :)
Post a Comment