Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poem, written by Kyle

I found this poem that Kyle wrote sometime while we were dating. Man, how could I not fall completely in love with this man!

Sitting alone, my heart whisked upon her, and like a star from heaven she fell into my life.

A love that healed more passion then the world around, captivated my soul.

Her eyes beheld the love of all the angels, and her soul the likeness of Christ.

Her hands are like the touch of fire, that burned my inner being.

Her gentleness envelopes me, and a warmth captures my heart like nothing ever before.

Offering to be a candle in my darkest nights, she shelters me from the angry world around.

She is the blessing that heaven bestowed on me, and the desire that floods my heart.

Her ears listen to my hearts cry, and she comforts me when the pain is unbearable.

She reaches in and fills the void, that once left my life longing.

Her presence causes me to be oblivious to the sound of anothers voice.

Her voice soothes the tears that once kept me chained.

She is my fair maiden, and she is God's plan for my life.

3 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

So romantic and real. I pray that I can meet a man who will love me the way Kyle loves you, Sherah! Praise the Lord! :) I am happy Kyle is in our family.

Anonymous said...

I remember knowing, long before he wrote this poem, and long before you knew it, that he felt that way about you. And now here you are, part of our family, still the burning love of his life, the amazing mother of his sweet baby girl, and my "second daughter". God has blessed us all!

Keisha Rae said...

my brother's kinda awesome

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org