Monday, October 20, 2008

Playmates




Ryland and her sweet friend Annabelle are finally playing together! Annabelle and her family are in our small group and she is around 18 months (I think... oh man, I feel so bad, I know she turns two sometime in the spring, but I can't think of when). For the longest time Ryland just watched her play and Annabelle just wanted Ryland's toys, but now they are actually playing together! It was really sweet to watch them share and Annabelle show her toys to Ryland. I am so thankful for her and her family in our lives. We cherish them and cannot wait to see them grow up together! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. SOOO cute in her little blue jeans!! The first of many little friends -- how sweet!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org