So I missed last week, but here you go.... some more honest things about me! This idea comes from a blog that I am following, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, please take a min and read their story. Their family covets your prayers for the birth of their son, Stellan. He is joining this world any day now and is expected to have major complications.I do not sit in my bedroom for three hours on Monday nights watching TLC, first Little People Big World, then John and Kate Plus 8 followed by 17 Kids and Counting. These are not my favorite shows on TV and I do not wish they were on every night. I also do not tell Kyle, as he watches Monday night football, that I will be back to watch it with him, only to never return. Not me!
While watching 17 Kids and Counting, I do not secretly wish that was me and my family. I would never want to dress like that, have that many kids and live that kind of life. Really, never. Wait, would I?
I never receive text messages on my phone and think I will answer them later and never do. Nope, not me, I am the best at getting back with people.
I did not jokingly ask my in-laws to paint the bathroom this weekend and they actually did it. I would never make them work on my house while they are supposed to be playing with their grand baby. (But it looks awesome, thanks a ton!!!)

2 comments:
So glad you're happy with the bathroom! We were glad to do something for you that felt, to you, like an overwhelming task. That's what family is for :) Love you and it was SO much fun to see you all!
Seriously-I can not let you have 17 kids....Or more importantly-dress like her! I have to admit-those kids are so well behaved and so much love their family-but they still creep me out a little bit.
Of course, Ryland is so cute and fun-maybe 16 more of her would not be bad....No, it would be still be weird!!!!
Post a Comment