Monday, October 6, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday


OK, here goes another round of truths about me or "not me." Hope you have fun doing your own "not me" Monday!
I would never buy a house and want to paint the bathroom so bad, and two years later, the bathroom still sits unpainted. Not Me!


I would not have all week to clean my house to get ready for company and inevitably wait until the very last minute and 'stress-clean', Not Me!


I would never sit and watch two whole hours of Wife Swap almost every afternoon! But, if I were to do this, I would clean during commercials, wouldn't I?


I would never buy all the vegetables I needed to make homemade baby food and then actually let some of them go bad before making the food. Not Me!


I would never lie to my neighbor because he needed to use our computer but my house was such a wreck that I didn't want him to come in (not to mention that he is a little creepy) and the first thing that pops in my head is a lie... and that's what I do, just flat out lie to him. No, not me, I would just tell him the truth or just not answer the door next time.

2 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

I get caught up in blogging rather than TV. Some days it's a wonder I get anything done at all!

Anonymous said...

I would NEVER read my daughter-in-law's blog and look through ALL the adorable pictures of my grandbaby when I'm supposed to be working. Never.

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org