Sunday, September 28, 2008

too many cookies...

Mom had a good point. The other day I made all those wonderful, warm cookies and that was the night that Ryland would not sleep. It couldn't have had anything to do with the 10 or 12 cookies I ate, could it!?! :) Come one, can you blame me.... I have to test them when they first come out to make sure they are all right, and no one can have just one. And then I've got to have a couple after lunch and then I join Kyle in have a few after dinner and then I better sneak one or three just before bed.... oh sweet girl, I gave up coffee for you, but now you want me to give up fresh, homemade, chocolate chip cookies!?!?! Oh the sacrifices we make! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you don't have to give them up...........maybe just not eat 10 in one day!!!!!! (Although I could TOTALLY eat 10 in one day...especially the first day!) Your mom is brilliant! I never even thought of that:) Next time, make them when I'm coming and I will take care of all those extras for you so you are not so tempted.........:) YUM!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org