Thursday, September 18, 2008

Not much to write

Dad, your silly, my shorts don't go there!
Eating on the go.
Girl after my heart, she found Dad's wallet and took out the debit card!
Ryland friend Dakota, he's 5 weeks young then Ry. :)
Ahhh, now this is the way I like to watch TV! (don't worry, I don't let her stay that close, just long enough for a picture) :)

5 comments:

The Green Family said...

She is so sweet and cute! oh and where are the pics of ryland and harper, guess she is not cool enough to make it on your blog! totally kidding, i need to put my pics up too! love ya!

Mandy said...

I always enjoy Blue's Clues more when I'm that close to the TV, too.

From the View of 1336 said...

She is growing up right before our eyes! Crazy! She is so cute!!!! I miss her daily. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I love that baby.

Keisha Rae said...

I didn't know it was possible to love a little girl this much...tell her to stop growing up till I come back!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org