Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Another great site I am following does this "Not me! Monday" thing and I really like it. You can click the picture to visit her site and pray for her family. Feel free to have your own "Not Me! Monday" and enjoy reading some honesty about me...

I would never nurse Ryland at night, every time she wakes up, even though she should not be nursing at night anymore. Not me! Sometimes in the middle of the night, its not about the right thing to do... its about doing what works!

I would never waist money on washing a load of laundry because I forgot to take it out of the washer from two days ago.... and I would never do this like every week. Not me!

I would never shove my cat into the garage every night because I refuse to be woken up by her in the middle of the night. Not me!

I would never hope that my husband would play on his Xbox so that I could blog or read other peoples blogs and then actually make him feel guilty for not spending time with me (sorry kyle). Not me!

I would never be the wife that refused to take the trash to the garbage can and actually take it for the first time to our garbage can just a few weeks ago. Not me!


See you next Monday for some more things that are so Not Me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I always wash the towels twice. Ugh. They are usually the last load and I always forget them..

The Saras Family said...

I love it!
I do not ever force my declawed cat to sleep outside because she purrs so loud I can't sleep. Never. Ever.

Jennifer said...

I would never do that with laundry...especially continually turning on the dryer to reheat the clothes up because they would be wrinkled if I didn't...I always put them up as soon as the buzzer goes off...everytime I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

I would never laugh at (with?!) my precious daughter-in-law because real life is beginning to creep in on all the "I would never"s we all say and think when we're young and smarter than everyone else!!!! Really, I wouldn't do it:):):):):)

Hahahahaha! Love you!

Gayle said...

I never try to make my husband feel guilty either!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org