

Hang out watching Dad play softball on Thursday nights!

Playing with her new toy. She spent the day with Aunt Tal on Saturday because I had a tire blow on the highway and needed to get a new one from Walmart, so she was so good for her Aunt Tal and we brought this toy home for her being such a good girl! :)

She would rather get into her basket full of toys then play with the toys that are in it.

I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but we have both come down with the sneezes and runny noses, so this is us getting fresh air and letting the snot just run wild! :) We are better today.
2 comments:
I had so much fun with Ryland on Saturday! I am glad I could help out and I am thankful that everyone is safe and feeling better. :)
I. LOVE. THESE. PICTURES.
and, I love you, and Kyle and Rye-baby:)
I want you to live next door to me! (Do you think that would be better than living together in a big mansion??? No. Probly not. Rats.)
Feel free to post pictures as often as you'd like. Several times a day would be good. Thank you.
Lovelovelove!
Post a Comment