Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rangers and Ringers

Last night was one of the funnest times that I have had in recent memory. I got the opportunity to spend an evening hanging out in a suite at the Ballpark in Arlington. Not to mention that this is the first time I have ever been in a suite, but the Rangers were playing my favorite team, the Braves. On top of all of this I got free food, and got to spend time with a lot of important people from my work place. It was a very welcomed little break in my crazy life right now. So many things are changing, and there are so many opportunities in life right now that I am just not sure what direction to head...Just wanted to give everyone an update as to where I am at personally. Thank you for your prayers, and for all of you that just visit this blog to see Ryland, pics will be posted tomorrow. Love you all. Kyle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's tomorrow -- where are the pictures....?????

Anonymous said...

P.S. :-) SO glad you got to have that fun time at the game! You really do deserve it. God is SO good and has such good things planned for you! "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths" :) Just keep seeking and He will take you there one step at a time! Read your sister's blog -- it's very relevant! Love you buddy -- call me!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org