Sunday, June 22, 2008

Finally... updated photos!!!!

We had a photo shoot at Tal's after she finished taking her nap
Ryland now knows what the camera is and she loves to ham-it-up
Teething and drooling.... nice
First bottle EVER at 5 months!!!
First time for Kyle to feed Ryland!!!
Her new favorite toy and it never goes away!
Ryland LOVES to play with her aunt Tal!!!!

7 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

Love the new pictures! I love hanging with you all!!! I will send you more from my camera. :)Excited about traveling to ABQ this week.

Andi said...

I can't believe how big she's getting and soooo expressive! Precious! Maybe Avery and I can meet you gals at Crooked Tree for coffee one Saturday.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Andi

krcorso said...

She is beautiful!! Such a big girl, already!!

The Robinson Family said...

Love the pics! What a big girl! Hope to meet her one day!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH!!! I'm in LOVE with a baby!!!! Geez, she is the most adorable thing EVER!! Thanks for ALL the new pics -- SO wonderful! Time for us to see her again! (oh, and ya'll too!)

Amy Dawn said...

Hope you guys had a good weekend! I am sure you are loving having company during the week with your sister out of school! I will not be seeing you on Wednesday, but maybe we will run into each other on Saturday at church! Looks like you are having all kinds of fun with Ryland this summer and she is certaintly looking to be enjoying it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just got done copying ALL of the Five Month album pictures to my computer. You are NO LONGER allowed to make fun of me regarding the outrageous amounts of pictures I take or for my "photo shoot" sessions......FINALLY you understand.....:):):)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org