Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pokey-O's


Favorite find this weekend!!! Your choice of fresh baked cookie with your flavor of Blue Bell ice cream..... it's heaven on earth!

7 comments:

The Green Family said...

oh my, looks yummy, not good when i am on a diet, thanks sherah!!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. yum. Where do you find such a thing?

krcorso said...

So wrong to put such a yummy snack on your site...now, everytime I visit, I crave a cookie-ice cream treat! Maybe you should update! :)

From the View of 1336 said...

Ok so I am craving one of these right now! I am so happy we ate here! :)

The Raymond Family said...

That looks delicious!Gonna have to try it!!! Ryland is getting so big and she's such a cutie!

Andi said...

I LOVE Pokey-O's!! I'm glad you found this secret Dallas treasure!
I'm officially a stay at home mommy now, so we totally have to get together soon.

Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
Andi

the corsos said...

Yes...I would love to get together with you two...what about next week? I'll call you soon!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org