This has been a month for traveling. Ryland and I spent a week in Albuquerque, which was wonderful. Then spent 4th of July weekend in Oklahoma which was very fun and then on Monday Ryland and I will be going to spend almost a week with the Lynch family. I love to travel and Ryland loves to get out of the house, she is so easy to travel with. But, there is a down side, all this traveling has really messed up her sleeping patterns! I know it will just take several nights in a row back in her own environment to get her back on track but we won't have that for another week. I just keep reminding myself that getting little to no sleep is just a season and it will be over probably sooner that I would like. :)
It is really hard to believe that she will be 6 months old this week!!! This is just a huge weight off my shoulders, I don't know why, but for some reason in my mind 6 months was the milestone that I needed to get to and now I can breath a little. And believe it or not, she will be moving into her own room in one week (...don't judge us)!!!
Please be praying for Kyle as he has some things coming into his life right now. I can't be specific, but we need your prayer that God will remain clear and in control.
Here are a few pictures, but there are more in the web album. Ryland got to meet 2 of her friends the week we were in Albuquerque. The first was sweet Farren. She is just 4 days younger the Ryland and is just adorable. Ryland made her cry and then they played 'together' on the floor. I don't have pictures yet because they were taken on my sisters camera. The 2nd friend was bouncing Natalie, http://fortfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/. She is three weeks older then Ryland and loves to bounce in her jumper that she kindly shared with Ryland who also loved it! Natalie also taught Ryland is sit up, got any more tricks you can teach her Natalie? It was really fun to finally get to see these babies in person and realize that we are more normal than we think. :)
So much fun with Grammy and Paparino
Natalie and Ryland
Paparino starting her out early and she loved it! :)
Ryland with her Great-Great-Grandma on her 88th birthday!
It is really hard to believe that she will be 6 months old this week!!! This is just a huge weight off my shoulders, I don't know why, but for some reason in my mind 6 months was the milestone that I needed to get to and now I can breath a little. And believe it or not, she will be moving into her own room in one week (...don't judge us)!!!
Please be praying for Kyle as he has some things coming into his life right now. I can't be specific, but we need your prayer that God will remain clear and in control.
Here are a few pictures, but there are more in the web album. Ryland got to meet 2 of her friends the week we were in Albuquerque. The first was sweet Farren. She is just 4 days younger the Ryland and is just adorable. Ryland made her cry and then they played 'together' on the floor. I don't have pictures yet because they were taken on my sisters camera. The 2nd friend was bouncing Natalie, http://fortfamilyrobinson.blogspot.com/. She is three weeks older then Ryland and loves to bounce in her jumper that she kindly shared with Ryland who also loved it! Natalie also taught Ryland is sit up, got any more tricks you can teach her Natalie? It was really fun to finally get to see these babies in person and realize that we are more normal than we think. :)
So much fun with Grammy and Paparino
Natalie and Ryland
Paparino starting her out early and she loved it! :)





3 comments:
yea for updates! i cannot believe how cute she is and how big and how old, oh my. she is sitting up, too, where has the time gone?? GIRL, i totally know what you are talking about with the messed up schedule. the whole time that we were in alabama, harper woke up at least twice a night! oh goodness, what in the world??? she is a stinker, i think it was the uncomfortable pac n play, it not being our house, sleeping in the same room as we did, grandparents who change the schedule no matter what you say (ha), etc. oh well, but the night we got back it was like we had never left! i told eron it was the worst week of sleep i had in a long time. well, i am glad you are having fun in your travels! oh, do you travel plans include coming to see us? well, we can hope right? love ya, and praying for you and kyle!
Oh Sherah, you made me laugh. : ) First when you talked about moving Ryland to her own room but not to judge you. And again when I saw the picture of Ryland in her new Johnny Jumper--what a look on her face. Bummer she didn't like it. I hope you find a better one soon. Our's is borrowed from a friend or else I'd tell you where it came from. So fun to get to meet your sweet girl. Love her big smiles. We'll have to do it again sometime. I'll email you the pics I took on my camera sometime. Have fun on the rest of your travels!
These pictures are SOO adorable! The one of me and her is so funny!!! She is the queen of funny faces :):) I would write encouraging things about her sleeping, etc., but I've already read your next post and Praise Jesus you have had some relief!!! Thanks for the updates, I live for them (even though I just saw all of you.....) Love you all more than air!
Post a Comment