Oh, the things we do to get babies to laugh!!! Please do not ask what I was doing, but apparently she thought it was funny and I actually caught her laughing on camera. It took me several days to decide to post this, but I know you will love her laugh almost as much as I do! :)
14 hours ago

6 comments:
Ryland's laugh was great...You are such a goofball. :)Love ya!
OH MY!!! you are so brave, jk. when we think about, truly what we do to make our children laugh is ridiculous! LOL, i just wish i could have seen the face you were making along with the noise! very funny but it was worth the emabarrassment, cuz her laugh is adorable! love ya
too cute!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're so funny! And my angel's laugh is SOOO PRECIOUS!!!!! AH! Thank you so much for deciding to post this! You are a true mom -- sacrificing your own self to make your child look good!!! I love it!
Avery LOVED watching Ryland and I loved your song.. was that your high school fight song or something? :)
Baby laughs.... such a precious sound!
Hope to see you soon-
Blessings,
Andi
Super cute, Sherah! Don't worry. Connor LOVES it when Nate "gobbles" at him. Yes, gobbles. I mean like a turkey - gobble, gobble, gobble. Why? I don't know - but he cracks up at it! Babies are so silly!
Rachel Edwards
Post a Comment