Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Gift

OK, so I have to brag about my husband for a few words. :) He went shopping for my Mother's Day gift and found the perfect ring and then could not wait so he gave it to me early. I love him for so many reasons but mostly because he is perfect for me! He knew that I wanted a ring that was Ryland's birthstone. I want to give her this ring when she has her first baby. So, he picked out this beautiful design by James Avery and I love it!!! Thanks babe!

4 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

Gorgeous!!!

John and Natalee Warren said...

Beautiful, that will be a fun gift for Ryland later! glad I found you and Talitha on here! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow -- my boy did good! :):):) And it's double-special because you'll be giving it to Ryland one day. (sniff..)

Love you! Thanks for putting up so many pictures! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at them! My screen saver is the one that was on the front of the "3 month" album before the one that's on there now. She's laying on the bed in her flowered shirt making that goofy face! I laugh every time I see it!!!

the corsos said...

Miss you peeps!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org