I have decided that these are my favorite flowers and how lucky am I that they are in my own backyard! Now that we have a dog run (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my wonderful Husband!) My flowers can live without being eaten or dug up! :)
I am soooo jealous, I love peonies! They are actually one of my favorite too! I knew we were friends for some reason. I love love love them. All I have in my backyard are roses and camelias, I guess that will have to do for now, ha!
Those are VERY pretty! I love peonies-but I can never say the word right-it always sounds like I am talking about women's undergarments.....odd confession-but there it is! I had a BLAST on Friday night! Thank you sooooooo much for making the trip over to my house!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
2 comments:
I am soooo jealous, I love peonies! They are actually one of my favorite too! I knew we were friends for some reason. I love love love them. All I have in my backyard are roses and camelias, I guess that will have to do for now, ha!
Those are VERY pretty! I love peonies-but I can never say the word right-it always sounds like I am talking about women's undergarments.....odd confession-but there it is! I had a BLAST on Friday night! Thank you sooooooo much for making the trip over to my house!
Post a Comment