

Today was a semi relaxing day. I was able to work from home and therefore got more rest then usual and did not have to put in my normal 2 hours in the car... sweet. This evening we went to Tal's for dinner... ummm... calzones! Kyle was helping Tal with some 'banker' talk so the baby and I chilled on the bed while she listened to some praise and worship... what a life. :)
2 comments:
hee hee! You're so cute! Really, you are -- your hair looks adorable like that! And WOW -- Little Bit Witt is making her presence known, isn't she?!!!Anyway -- yay for relaxing days and working from home and sisters to make dinner for you and the GIFT of music and for iPods that let your baby listen to it!!! Yes, life is SWEET!
You are getting more beautiful every day! Isn't pregnancy just amazing?! Your little Belly Bean is already loved VERY much! Do you think she'll be artistic like you? God is Good....VERY GOOD! I can't wait to hug ALL of you!!! Love, NM Mom (Grammy)
Post a Comment