Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Advertising our blog...

OK, OK... I am posting a new blog!!! I have been reluctant to post because I cannot access this site at work and by the time I get home I am so ready to NOT be at the computer for the rest of my day. But, I know that there is no point in having a blog if I never write on it! I will really try a lot harder to post more. This is a really exciting time in Kyle and my life and I want you all to be apart of it and experience all the wonderful things that are happening to us more regularly.

So here is a quick update on how our baby girl is doing. I am 25 weeks this week and doing great. The baby is moving a lot these days. This week was the first week that I can feel her move both above and below my belly button at the same time. We are beginning to make lots of major decisions like, what to do about work, baby names, colors for the nursery, and so many more. It is strange how really EVERYTHING in your life gets questioned when a child comes into it.

As for the other things happening in our life, yes I know it really does seem like it is all baby these days, we have joined a small group at our church. It is a multi-generational group that meets on Wednesday nights and it is close to our house. We went for the first time last week and really enjoyed it! It feels really good to be involved and to start meeting people.

We are really enjoying our church as well. If you would like to check out our pastor (he is amazing) you can podcast his sermons by going to this site: http://www.thevillagechurch.net/resources/listen.html.

Kyle is in training for his new position at the bank and although it is boring, he really is enjoying it. But, only two more weeks and he will be done with training and be a full-time personal banker. His school is also going really good. Although because of scheduling this semester he was only able to take one class, he is liking it a lot and learning a lot about the Jewish people.

OK, I hope that is a good enough update for now. I will really try to write more often. (Maybe 'someone' would advertise my blog because I think there really are only 3 people who even know it exists). :) Just kidding.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!!! :):) I'm so glad you finally found a small group -- yay!! I can't wait to hear more about it when we come -- bu that time you will have been a couple more times. I keep looking at the "time line" at the bottom of your blog and it's hard to believe how big Little Bit is getting! The time is flying by. I'm praying for you in all the big decisions you have to make -- you're right. A baby changes your whole life, and definitely makes you rethink your priorities. But, it's SOO worth it!

Ok, I better go. I have some advertising to do....... ;)

Love times ten!

Anonymous said...

hey~ so good to talk to you yesterday..i will try to call you this week cuz there was really a lot more we could have discussed. we didnt even get to what names you guys were thinking about! but i love the idea of your nursery! i am sure it will come out great, especially with your mom's help! anyway, thanks for the update, ha although i heard it yesterday! i still enjoy reading this blog so keep it up! love ya and talk to you soon! Shelley~

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to think in just a few short months I will be a grandpa. I have really been watching granpa's with little granddaughters and it makes me cry to think that I will have one in a few months. I am so excited to spoil the dickens out of her. Then I will send her back to mom and dad. I am so amazed at how God has blessed both of you. We love ya.

Keisha Rae said...

YAY!! Oh my gosh im so excited you can't even know! That little girl is going to be spoiled beyond imagination!! But you better be careful how much time you let her spend with crazy aunt Keisha, all pierced and tattooed ;). I am so glad you guys found a small group, thats so much fun!! I wish i could come down with mom and dad and see you guys =(! I miss you so much!! love you both and can't wait to see you or talk to you soon!!!

Lance Witt said...

Hey Kyle and Sherah,

It was great to read your blog and hear what is going on with you guys.

It was great to see your pictures as well. I am proud of both you and today prayed for your baby. This child will be blessed to have parents who will love and nurture and lead them to the Lord.

We love you guys.

Lance

Anonymous said...

I love you both so much! It is so exciting to be here with you both, and I can't wait to see my sweet niece.
~Tal

Anonymous said...

What a great season of life you are in...thank you for filling us in with all that is happening.
God is so good and faithful!
We love all three of you very much.
Roger and Sharla

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I can't believe you are showing this much! WOW. That is our little great granddaughter and that is so special. I can't wait to hold her and tell her how special her family will be to her. Sing and read to her a lot. I am so glad you found a special small group. We sure do miss you. Wish you could stop in when in Albuquerque. Lots of love and prayers to all three of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I was so happy and excited to hear about your blog and what is going on in your lives. We wish you the best of everything with your new one. Keep us posted. God is good. Love to you both, Steve and Marlene Zagar

Our granddaughter, Abby is 2 and she is the light of our lives. It's such a blessing to be a parent and then a grandparent.

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org