19 weeks and feeling great. Our baby girl is moving all over the place! I love feeling her move and the fact that Kyle can feel her kick is really cool. I also LOVE knowing that she is a girl. Being able to refer to the baby as 'her' rather than 'it' is much nicer! Now I am looking at nursery ideas and having fun shopping for a little girl. I know Kyle will make a wonderful dad to a girl, he is already such a great husband and big brother that having a little girl fits him just right.
13 hours ago

3 comments:
hey! i amso excited she is a girl! it is nice to be able to refer to her as "she". i dont know about you but i have been utterly indecisive since being preggo that it took me forever to pic out my baby bedding! so hope you do not have that prob! i have had a brazy busy week in EP for my showers and things so when i get home this week, i will call ya and we will catch up!, oh yeah we need help with names which ones do you like: reese, madison, kinsey, marlow, emerson, ellery, harper, reagan, camryn..um that is just a few, some are a little different but i like it that way! ok gotta go, love ya! shelley
You are an absolutely RADIANT pregnant person!! So great to get to see you this weekend -- even though it was so short :( I love getting to see you, it makes me feel more like I'm already getting to know my precious little grandbaby girl! Take care of yourselves!
Love you!
Need more blogs....
Need more pictures.....
Post a Comment