Friday, August 24, 2007

Sorry, time has not been on my side...

To our thousands of readers out there (all 3 of you) sorry for taking so long in between posts. The last few weeks have been crazy busy at work and then by the time I get home the last thing I want to do is get on the computer. And Kyle, on the other hand, has begun his 'Fantasy Football' league addiction and you'll be lucky if you see him blog any more after the season starts. Example, tonight he does not feel well, I think he might be coming down with a cold, and has been complaining all day about being tired, but when we got home - 10 mins ago, I asked him if he would be going to bed with me since he did not feel well...


His response, "nope I just need to update my football leagues real quick, so can you hurry up on the computer."

I said to him, "well at least I know where I rank."

He said, "yeah, it's a good thing we're clear on that."

So, if I rank that low on the totem pole, I think it is safe to say that the blog does not even make the list for him.

Any how, all is well with the baby. She is kicking and moving all over the place. I will post a 'weekly' picture this weekend.

2 comments:

Keisha Rae said...

oh brother..he is such a loser..i dont even understand how that can be fun..boys..weird. But i cant wait to see a pic! ahhh love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

A man after his dad's own heart.....

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org