Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thousand Gifts

I LOVE reading this blog! It is the one that if I don't have time to read all of them, I read this one no matter what. I have been encouraged, convicted and spurred towards Christ through this blog. 

She has put together a project in which you count a Thousand Gifts in your life that you are thankful for, the things that the Lord gives us just because he loves us and his love is merciful. 

So, here I go, I am starting my list of 1000 things. Just note, these are in NO order, just how they randomly come out as I type:

1. My savior Jesus Christ and His wooing of my soul. 

2. The love that my husband gives me, even in the moments I don't give it in return. 

3. My children for speeding up the sanctification process. 

4. My parents for teaching me the true meaning of the gospel and live it out as an example.
 
5. My sister for loving me and my family the way she does. 

6. The family I married for accepting me for the person I am and not disowning me when my dirt shows. 

7. For Kyle's parents and the way they raised their son to love with his whole being. 

8. For baby laughs filling the hallway of my home.

9. For that "thorn in my side" that continues to drive me to the mercy seat of the Lord.

10. For the friends that the Lord placed in our life to grow us in depth and knowledge of Christ. 

11. For the way the bible is written and how I never regret the time I spend studying, it only makes me hunger for more. 

......

holy experience


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Children really do help with the sanctification process!!

Andi said...

Love this!
Thankful for your gift of friendship. :)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org