13 hours ago
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Painted Nails
I painted Ryland's nails for the first time the other day. She absolutely LOVED it! She loves to show people and when they say, "oh, how pretty your nails are" she says, "yes, I'm beautiful!"
Kyle on the other hand was not too fond of this idea. I had no idea that he would have an opinion about this, but he does and I'm not sure we'll be painting nails again anytime soon. More discussions on this will come, but for now, she is enjoying her pink finger nails! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, she looks so big!
Love Ryland's Smile and Nails!!!! She is precious! :)
I JUST got some quick drying polish at the store and CANT wait to paint both of the girls nails!) I just will not show Kyle ;)
Post a Comment